11 Orchard Street has been home to the Severnside Institute for Psychotherapy
(SIP) since 1994. Owned by the Lark Trust, the building is leased to SIP to be used for their therapeutic, training and organisational functions and to provide a base for psychotherapy and counselling services in central Bristol. Avon Counselling and Psychotherapy Service is also based in the building, having sole use of Room 3, a consulting room on the ground floor.
- A ramp is available for access to the front door and a threshold ramp available for entry into Rooms 1 and 2
- All consulting rooms have chairs and a couch - see Rooms 1, 2, 8, 9, 10 and 11 under 'Rooms'
- A large meeting room is available for bookings - see Room 5 under 'Rooms'
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entry phone for each room
- Office staffed Tuesday - Friday
- Toilets located between the ground and first floor
- Library may be used by arrangement
- Common room and small kitchen
- Free tea and coffee